Tuesday 11 October 2011

and now for something completely different.

Just kidding! We all know it's going to be the usual boring rambling and notebook scribbles. Let's get to it.

I'm not really sure how to approach this post, because there's been a lot of awesomeness crammed in between my last post and now, plus some completely unrelated drawings. So, if there aren't too many objections, I'm just going to list in a few words to sum up what's been occupying my mind recently, and if I start to sound like too much of a pretentious hipster, apologies. Feel free to skip to the drawings.

Pulp Fiction, 35mm film, Arrested Development, baking, psychology, Fight Club, exams, birthdays, pomegranates, Lord of the Rings, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, reddit, more Arrested Development, Europe, beards, dragons, and a new notebook. I'm sure there's more, but let's leave it at that.








Over and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment