Tuesday 24 May 2011

biggest yet

Thought this may be of interest; it's the biggest drawing I've done so far. I made it about a year and a half ago, it was a christmas/1 year anniversary present for my boyfriend (he has a really big bare cork board in his room which thanks to this is now slightly less bare). It's A2 sized and I took 3 photos as I was doing it so you can see the progression. I did it over a few weeks, just whenever I was sitting watching television (which is a lot) I would scribble away.




Notice the 'please be careful' sign on the first one? Well it worked well on my family, but unfortunately my dog couldn't read and must have figured this looked comfy. I came home to find it with a slightly bent corner and dots of dirt on it - it could have been a lot worse, but I was not thrilled to say the least. I managed to fix it though, with some little bits of paper I did quite a reasonable repair job and now you can't even see that there was anything wrong. So yes, I'd like to do something this size again soon, but I'm not sure what I'd do with it. Besides auctioning it off to my adoring fans obviously - but I'm just not in it for the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment