Saturday 4 June 2011

street art

I've been thinking for a while about maybe trying a little street art, and I thought I'd share my current idea. There is an underpass at the end of my street that'd be perfect to do something in. Want to see a picture? No? Too bad.


My idea at the moment is to re-create some of the little paper people that attack Chihiro and Haku in Spirited Away, the Hayao Miyazaki film (if you haven't seen anything of his, his other works include Howl's Moving Castle and Ponyo, and I recommend all of them). Here's a picture of them in a frame of the movie.


I thought this would work well because they're only small, so they would be simple to cut out, and I wouldn't have to feel too guilty about sticking them up.  I also think it'd be cool to string some up from the roof, just for the added effect, even though I know they wouldn't last too long. So yes, that's my idea at the moment. Just thought I'd share it incase anyone was interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment